You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Repair Center Station|
Rolex Watch Repair
A&E USA Watches, Inc. Watch Repair Center services all Swiss Made, antique and high-end watches. Including but not limited to Cartier, Omega, Panerai, Patek Phillip, and Mont Blanc to name a few. Our in-house Watch Technicians have over 35 years of combined experience in full service watch repair. From small jobs replacing batteries, Overhauls, and Precision Parts repairs. A&E Watches does watch repair for most high end watch models.
- Free Estamates on all repairs! No work will be done without your approval
- Outstanding Customer Service that will keep you informed on the repair status
- All of our Overhaul services are backed by our 1 year warranty
- Customer Satisfaction will continue to be our goal while servicing your watch
|Print our Repair Form, fill it out, and include it in your shipment. Click & Print Repair Form||Pack your watch for repair as outlined on the repair form and ship the watch with any currier of your choosing.||We'll contact you as soon as we recieve the watch, and again after we get an estimate for repair from our Technicians.|
*Please note: A&E USA Watches Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property during transport. The customer is completely responsible for goods sent to and from our repair center.
Live, work, play locally?
The Repair Center is located in the Gift Center in the SOMA District of San Francisco. The Gift Center & Jewelry Mart is a secure building. Please call a head to schedule a drop off or pick up of your watch.
- A&E USA Watches, Inc.
- 888 Brannan Street, Suite 161
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- United States of America
- Toll Free: 800.590.0521
WATCH REPAIR DETAILS
A full service watch repair starts at $325.00 and comes with an A&E USA Watches, Inc. One Year Warranty. Wait times are generally around 2-3 weeks for a complete overhaul.
- Cleaning the movement - Watch movement is disassembled and goes through ultra-sonic cleansing.
- Lubricating the movement - Each pivot of the watch train wheels and balance staff are properly lubricated with high grade lubricants.
- Timing Calibrations - Balance wheels are meticulously timed.
- Pressure Testing - All waterproof watches are pressure tested to 330 feet.
- Wrist Motion Simulation - On all automatic watches. Simulation
Polishing and Detailing Includes:
- Bracelet Service -Your bracelet is carefully examined and if necessary, serviced and or tightened.
- Hand Refinish of Case & Bracelet -Polishing will restore your timepiece to its original luster.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning - Maintains the brilliance of your case and band.
When you send your watch to A&E USA Watches, Inc. Repair Center, your watch is completely overhauled and polished. If replacement parts are necessary, you will be immediately contacted and with your permission, the parts will be replaced with factory (Rolex/Cartier/Patek Philippe, etc.) appropriate parts. Your watch will be brought to factory standards prior to shipment back to you.
Please allow 2-4 weeks on all repairs.
|Repair Center Stations|
Please, do NOT send your watch in for repair without phoning or emailing the A&E USA Watches, Inc. Repair Center. Also include your full contact information along with the package/shipment so we can contact you should we have any questions.
- Toll Free: 800.590.0521